Panoramic View of Great Mountain Annapurna Himalayan Range
Annapurna Round Trek Thorang-La Pass
Round Annapurna Trek via Tilicho Lake takes you to the one of world’s high altitude lake that lies in Annapurna region of central Nepal at an altitude of 4,919m. The water system of Tilicho Lake is fed by the glacial melt of massif Mt. Annapurna and Thorong-La Pass (5,416m). It carries great historical and religious significance for Hindu religion as this lake is mentioned in holy book Ramayana.
The trekking to Annapurna circuit via Tilicho Lake diverges from the trail of Annapurna circuit at small village of Manang. The trial continues towards Tilicho Lake (4,919m) and the surrounding snow-clad mountain reflection over emerald blue lake is simply breathtaking.
The first section of trail follows Annapurna circuit route and diverges from Manang where you cross the mail valley and trek up to Tilicho Lake. The trail further joins the main Annapurna circuit route and crosses the Thorong La Pass, one of highest pass in the world. On this incredible journey to Tilicho Lake, we pass sub-tropical and alpine forest, pristine meadows, sparsely populated cultural hamlets and experience the dramatic contrast of geography and climate.
Round Annapurna Tilicho Lake Trek is best way to unfold the magnificent views and exotic scenery of Tilicho Lake along with incredible view of Gangapurna, Tarakekang, Khangsar Kang and Anapurna massif. We also make a visit to several homes of villages to get to know about their culture and way of living.
* Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & transfer by car / Van.
* 5 nights accommodation with breakfast at Standard hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
* Kathmandu city tour as per the above itinerary.
* Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with Tea & coffee and hot water during the trek.
* Lodge to lodge accommodation during the trek.
* All transportation by tourist bus/car.
* Domestic flight from Jomsom/PKR and airport tax.
* Annapurna Conservation Area Permit and all necessary permits.
* First Aid Medical Kit box.
* Tourist service charge, Vat.
* Office Service charge.
* Government taxes.
* Guide & support staffs and their insurance and salary.
* Any meals in Kathmandu other than breakfast.
* Travel insurance.
* International air fare to and from Nepal.
* Nepal Tourist Visa fees.
* Items and expenses of personal nature.
* Any kind of alcoholic drinks, hot shower, cold drinks, snacks, laundry, phone call, internet.
* Personal Trekking Equipments.
* Emergency Evacuation (Helicopter Rescue).
* Any costs which arise due to a change of the itinerary, because of landslides, political disturbance, and
* Any other costs whatsoever, that is not mentioned in the cost included.
* Horse renting and additional porters during the trek.
* Tips for guide, porters, driver…